- When one buys a camera, one receives a manual with information and instructions. And sometimes one also gets a technician to help him understand the manual. This is the metaphor of the Books and the prophets of God.
- Because of life after death, there will be judgement.
- In this judgement we’ll be questioned by our good deeds and bad deeds.
- But, what is the definition of the good and bad?
- If I define the good, it will be different than yours. And your definition can be different than others.
- So each person may define the good/bad according to his/her vision and understanding.
- Also, you can do something because when you were 20 years old, you thought that it was good. But when you’re 60 you may say that some of the things were not really good. So, not only relative to other people but also relatively with your age the definition of the good changes.
- So who will decide about whether something is good or bad?
- In Islam we believe that the God knows the good/bad better than any human.
- So the God’s communication with humans to guide for the definition of good/bad is known as «Holly Messages»
In the Holly Message of the God; what is good/bad, how to be good/bad and the ways directing you to good/bad are all instructed by the God.
- Extra note: We muslims believe that; if we would found the original verse of Bible. It would be as same as Quran.
- There is only one version of the Qur’an: the original. There are translations into many languages, but these are the translators’ own words, not God’s. Translators are influenced by their own beliefs. Sometimes a word may have more than one meaning.
- For Muslims, the Qur’an is the last but not the only book revealed by God to humanity through His messengers. The Qur’an mentions by name four of them: the Torah (revealed to Moses), the Gospel (revealed to Jesus), the Psalms (revealed to David) and the Scripture of Abraham.
- Quran isn’t Muhammed’s book, it’s Allah’s book. Otherwise he would have mentioned about himself more than the other ones.
- Quran is inspired to Muhammed chapter by chapter. When Muhammed died there were more than 70 original copy which is hand written and they spreaded them to the World.
In 1966 in Ozbekistan 1400 years old Quran founded, from the prophet Mohammed age. That Quran is in museum now in Taskent. Also 700 years old Quran is in British museum. Letter by letter same. In Topkapı palace 400 years old exist.
- Some Muslims, including children, memorize it from cover to cover though most of them are not Arabic speakers. This is one of the unique aspects of the Qur’an, the only book that is memorized by many. This is not because Muslims are very clever, but because God has promised to preserve the Qur’an Himself as it is the last book to humanity and therefore should remain unaltered. Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian. (15:9)
- For 14 centuries, the Qur’an has stood the test. Not one letter or word has been added or removed from the Qur’an. Allah tells us to use wisdom while inviting others to Islam:
“Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. (16:125)”